Monday, February 02, 2009

Twilight



Movie Reviews… who writes movie reviews? Definitely NOT me! Although, I love reading them, I’ve always felt it would be a waste of my time and effort to write them. But this time however an effort needs to be made.


Recently I was told my by dear bro, to watch a movie ‘Twilight’, saying I’d totally like it. I believed him, as I always do. And got the movie downloaded and watched it at home on a lappy. As I begun watching the movie, I fell completely in love with it!

Twilight is a 2008 American romantic-fantasy film directed by Catherine Hardwicke and based on the novel of the same name by Stephenie Meyer


Plot:

Seventeen-year-old Bella Swan, who has always been a little bit different, never caring about fitting in with the trendy girls at her Phoenix high school; moves to the small town of Forks, Washington to live with her father, Charlie, after her mother remarries to a minor league baseball player. She is quickly befriended by many students at her new high school.


At first, she is intrigued by a mysterious group of siblings known as the Cullens. And then she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), a boy unlike any she's ever met.


Edward Cullens is a Vampire, who can read everyone’s minds except Bella’s, which makes him curious of her. He is attracted by her scent, which drives him to frenzy and has to control him self not to eat her!!


As friendship and attraction builds up between the two, Bella eventually finds out that the guy she is attracted to is a Vampire, but she unconditionally loves him. Edward is a completely cute, sweet guy who is over-protective of Bella, a guy every girl want! He finds his soul mate in Bella.

The romance between the two is unorthodox, erotic, innocent all at the same time...and manages to touch you.


The music is soft. And the dialogs, well they touch your soul...and caste an imprint for ever.


The movie tag line is superb! “When you can live forever, what do you live for!”


It’s a love story everyone wants!


I’ve fallen madly in love with this movie, and I think no review can do justice to the movie or the book!


Hence, while I wait for the sequel for this movie… you go watch the movie for yourself!!



Some good scenes from the movie


0 comments: